Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.918 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 16% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,793TL (元13,939) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)