Cost of living comparison between Dalian, China and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45307 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 92% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 31,249TL (元68,972) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 121,980 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)