Cost of living in Dalian, China vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.792 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 15% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,278TL (6,665元) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rajahmundry costs ₨800 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)