Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.556 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 103% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 32,979TL (元59,305) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montes Claros costs R$ 3.89 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bologna costs €1.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (18 minutes ago)