Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00598 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 192% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 54,835TL (9,165,376 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)