Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00475 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 58% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,912TL (₩3,982,401) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belfast costs £3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)