Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00564 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 66% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 26,556TL (₩4,704,400) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)