Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00310 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 249% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 24,075TL (₩7,777,749) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (39 minutes ago)