Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00322 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 247% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 52,070TL (₩16,153,969) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)