Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00566 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 66% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 24,829TL (₩4,389,197) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)