Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00429 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 94% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,668TL (₩1,087,576) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (about 1 hour ago)