Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00310 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 252% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 26,719TL (₩8,631,989) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £915 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (17 minutes ago)