Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00379 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 87% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,499TL (₩1,186,311) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)