Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00309 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 83% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,396TL (₩1,421,590) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)