Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00015 TRY / VND
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 76% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,565TL (68,437,018 ₫) in Da Nang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $22 (32 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)