Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00017 TRY / VND
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 5% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 3,556TL (21,360,207 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)