Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00027 TRY / VND
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,700TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 6,463TL (23,960,929 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)