Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00016 TRY / VND
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 5% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,953TL (18,380,399 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 2 hours ago)