Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00016 TRY / VND
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 5% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,366TL (14,991,862 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨4,049 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $900 (about 1 hour ago)