Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.966 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 26% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,272TL (3,387 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Varna costs 16 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (38 minutes ago)