Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.024 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 28% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,197TL (3,122 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xiamen costs 元375 (about 1 hour ago)