Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07469 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 12% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,817TL (₨91,273) in Cuttack to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Düsseldorf costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetta costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)