Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.100 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 49% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,642TL (S/. 4,220) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)