Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.113 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 50% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,686TL (S/. 4,209) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)