Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.019 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 39% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,194TL (S/. 5,095) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)