Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,477 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.169 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 78% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,440TL (R$ 3,797) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €600,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)