Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,466 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.175 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 78% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,556TL (R$ 4,729) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (29 minutes ago)