Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,430 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 79% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,706TL (R$ 5,700) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)