Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00745 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 47% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,384TL (CH$453,958) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.53 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$900 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Asheville, North Carolina costs $1.19 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Natal costs R$ 4,000 (29 minutes ago)