Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00932 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,912TL (CH$1,922,119) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €449 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 70 (about 2 hours ago)