Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00783 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 9% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,237TL (CH$1,946,799) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tours costs €28 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €1,290 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 500 B/. (about 1 hour ago)