Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36091 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 23% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,893TL (Bs 8,016) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (26 minutes ago)