Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19646 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,150TL (Mex$ 16,032) in Culiacán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 600 (43 minutes ago)