Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25401 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 25% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,125TL (Mex$ 12,304) in Culiacán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $54 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (44 minutes ago)