Cost of living comparison between Culiacán, Mexico and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17099 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 47% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,508TL (Mex$ 32,214) in Culiacán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)