Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.180 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 125% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,635TL (R$ 4,776) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gothenburg costs 30 kr (40 minutes ago)