Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.156 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 123% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,375TL (R$ 7,244) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (32 minutes ago)