Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23378 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 23% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,079TL (Mex$ 13,172) in Cuernavaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)