Cost of living comparison between Cuenca, Ecuador and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.079 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 79% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,582TL ($1,813) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,846 (about 1 hour ago)