Cost of living comparison between Cuenca, Ecuador and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.494 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 99% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,986TL ($1,427) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$23 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (36 minutes ago)