Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.654 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 42% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,129TL ($672) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (23 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)