Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00130 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 41% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,293TL (COL$4,079,097) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)