Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00147 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 17% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,685TL (COL$1,832,404) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)