Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00127 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 12% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,581TL (COL$2,025,526) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)