Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00119 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,878TL (COL$2,426,328) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $19 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)