Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00113 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 25% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,676TL (COL$4,141,400) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)