Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00594 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 109% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,827TL (1,318,667 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)