Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00574 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 101% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,015TL (873,890 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (30 minutes ago)