Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07209 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,952TL (Php40,954) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $80 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,700 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)