Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06998 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 5,157TL (Php73,703) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 130 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $34 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (44 minutes ago)