Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.139 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 60% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,684TL (€890) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)