Cost of living comparison between Corunna, Spain and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.751 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 137% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 35,610TL (€9,494) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)