Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.450 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 73% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,806TL (€698) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)