Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08606 TRY / VES *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 14% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 16,425TL (190,851 Bs.S.) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 30 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (about 2 hours ago)