Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38208 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 508% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 91,220TL (Bs 238,745) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)