Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.667 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 106% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,744TL (€1,016) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 125,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 350 (about 1 hour ago)