Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.649 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 107% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 31,007TL (€8,497) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)