Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23685 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 72% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 173TL (ARS $732) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)