Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00571 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 41% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,655TL (CH$3,093,975) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (about 3 hours ago)