Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,573 prices entered by 228 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.619 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 127% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,220TL (kr8,430) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stockholm costs 237,400 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)