Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,287 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.528 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 356% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 71,270TL (kr134,986) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)