Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.235 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,134TL (R$ 2,538) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)