Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03580 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 15% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,761TL (77,106 Dinar) in Constantine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)