Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.034 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 35% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,978TL (2,880 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (7 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cheboksary costs руб 45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)