Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.836 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 59% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,978TL (5,958 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)