Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.987 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 34% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,227TL (3,269 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$12 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 650 (about 2 hours ago)