Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.811 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 74% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,447TL (6,714 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)