Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 462 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.608 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 19% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,674TL (6,638 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 5,190 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)