Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.169 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 40% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,353TL (2,869 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (33 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)