Cost of living in Concordia, Argentina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20335 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Concordia (Argentina) is 23% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,715TL (ARS $13,352) in Concordia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php900 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php1,099 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 5.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)