Cost of living in Concordia, Argentina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23219 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Concordia (Argentina) is 90% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,137TL (ARS $30,738) in Concordia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)