Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00039 TRY / GNF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 160% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 48,838TL (125,493,272 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)