Cost of living comparison between Conakry, Guinea and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00034 TRY / GNF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 131% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 36,072TL (106,170,018 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)