Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00040 TRY / GNF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 124% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,368TL (13,492,455 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$11 (43 minutes ago)