Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.001 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 7% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,358TL (€839) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)