Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23259 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 80% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,510TL (ARS $19,392) in Comodoro Rivadavia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)