Cost of living comparison between Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20311 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 60% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,004TL (ARS $19,715) in Comodoro Rivadavia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (about 1 hour ago)