Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14733 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 16% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,765TL (L 25,557) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (40 minutes ago)