Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25889 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 21% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,682TL (L 21,949) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)