Cost of living comparison between Comayagua, Honduras and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13645 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 13% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,376TL (L 24,740) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Suwon costs ₩55,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)