Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15447 TRY / HNL
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 17% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,670TL (L 23,759) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (39 minutes ago)