Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02485 TRY / LKR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 57% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 25,437TL (1,023,454 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (less than a minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (20 minutes ago)