Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 737 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02383 TRY / LKR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 52% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 24,667TL (1,035,267 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)