Cost of living comparison between Colombo, Sri Lanka and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02375 TRY / LKR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 51% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 24,473TL (1,030,267 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $808 (about 1 hour ago)