Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.927 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 98% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,056TL (€3,834) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)