Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.549 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 62% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,064TL ($b11,047) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $10,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (about 2 hours ago)