Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.706 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 32% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,289TL ($b4,655) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Berlin costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 95 kr (about 2 hours ago)