Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.512 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 50% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,823TL ($b15,289) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)