Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.859 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 41% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,513TL (4,091 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (40 minutes ago)