Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.898 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 43% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,579TL (3,984 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)