Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 514 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.072 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 27% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,803TL (2,613 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)