Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.859 TRY / RON
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 43% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,735TL (9,007 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prilep costs 10,000 ден (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)