Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.494 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 93% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,827TL (€878) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元3,400 (less than a minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Long Beach, California costs $120 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)