Cost of living comparison between Clermont-Ferrand, France and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.357 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 181% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 42,096TL (€12,539) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.200 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $16 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seville costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (about 1 hour ago)