Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.052 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 229% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 49,410TL (€12,194) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Heidelberg costs €80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)