Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.655 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 87% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,108TL (€882) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)