Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18115 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria (Mexico) is 29% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,843TL (Mex$ 26,734) in Ciudad Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)