Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19417 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 34% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,216TL (Mex$ 16,565) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,430 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨0.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 9,999,999,999,999,999,455,752,309,870,428,160 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $9 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €4.00 (39 minutes ago)