Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 26% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1.00TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 0.74TL (Bs 29,595) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)