Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36841 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 117% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,765TL (Bs 12,935) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)