Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35172 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 366% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 38,214TL (Bs 108,650) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 11,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)