Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35249 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 124% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,603TL (Bs 15,896) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 220 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (about 2 hours ago)