Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00064 TRY / PYG
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 56% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,866TL (9,105,957 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (31 minutes ago)