Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00068 TRY / PYG
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 25% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,867TL (4,200,099 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)