Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00065 TRY / PYG
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 23% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,834TL (4,373,741 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)