Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00065 TRY / PYG
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 58% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,928TL (7,595,761 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Reykjavik costs 360 kr (about 1 hour ago)