Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00161 TRY / VES *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 43% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,900TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,229TL (1,386,037 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨60,990 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.50 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gulbarga costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)