Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08879 TRY / VES *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 62% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,476TL (219,355 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $0.53 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matagalpa costs 70 C$ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)