Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38457 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 132% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,031TL (Bs 15,683) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$429 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 33 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,400 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)