Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.898 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,554TL (€655) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (about 1 hour ago)