Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08290 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 143% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,315TL (76,170 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Shanghai costs 元12 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Taipei costs 84 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php99,777 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)