Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08711 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 61% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 64,565TL (741,157 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 91,790 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,626 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $14 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tianjin costs 80元 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)