Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10216 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 67% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 80,015TL (783,228 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 48,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)