Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00321 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 4% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,313TL (₩5,074,927) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Agra costs ₨2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bern costs CHF 3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gloucester costs £1.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (26 minutes ago)