Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00367 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 23% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,823TL (₩770,196) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)