Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 22% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,057TL (₩941,565) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kharkiv costs 50,000,000₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manama costs Dinar 3.000 (42 minutes ago)