Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00309 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,375TL (₩769,056) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Qingdao costs 元4.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,900 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)