Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00319 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,879TL (₩1,841,806) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 10,000 ден (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7,000 (43 minutes ago)