Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00379 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,403TL (₩634,152) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amritsar costs ₨12,109 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)