Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00351 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,501TL (₩711,956) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)